Used Engelbert Schmid Double Horn - Tiefenried - 16015
Designer: Engelbert Schmid
Add a note to encourage purchase
Up for sale is a wonderful Engelbert Schmid double horn. This great Tiefenried double horn plays great and is looking for the next adventure.
This wonderful horn is offered as follows:
- date of manufacture is 1996
- yellow brass
- detachable bell
- medium hand hammered lacquered bell flare (pictured with an unlacquered flare, but you can choose)
- E. Schmid adjustable hand rest (spoon type)
- 2 standard waterkeys, lead pipe, F branch
- lacquer scratched and worn, no major dents or dings
- Osmun MB7 clone black case included.
- made in Tiefenried, Germany.