Used Alexander Bb horn with Stop Valve and F nat. extension SN#UCDMUS1061
Add a note to encourage purchase
This used Alexander Single Bb features:
- Single Bb Horn with A stop valve trigger
- Pinky valve for F natural extension.
- fixed bell
- articulated string linkages
- gold brass
- lacquer (was relacquered at some point, scratches and missing in spots)
- original brown Alexander style hard case
- minor dents, some scratching
- smooth valves
- built in mid 1970's, one owner, professionally played
- no water keys
Played on, after a complete overhaul, for 30 years in a local community orchestra, this horn was picked up used in 1973. The owner would like you to know that proceeds from the sale will be returned to the music department at U Cal, Davis.