Siegfried's Call Custom Model SC2 Conn 10D
Designer: Siegfried's Call
Add a note to encourage purchase
The Siegfried's Call Custom SC2 Conn 10D model is derived from the SB1, developed 17 years ago by Scott Bacon.
The custom workshop makes the following custom modifications to a used Conn 10D or 11D:
- Strip lacquer.
- Add a Dieter Otto Weimar-Berlin (C.F. Schmidt inspired) lead pipe and bell flare for improved performance and sound.
- Install the Martin Ecker mouthpiece adapter system for proper mouthpiece-to-Venturi alignment.
- Reshape the ports of the exchange valve.
- Add an adjustable finger hook.
- Install Siegfried's Call Custom shield.
- Remove, adjust, and install the F branch.
- Replace the linkage systems with a Siegfried's Call modified Yamaha 667 linkage system, enhancing comfort and valve efficiency.
No Case is offered with this horn.
Allow up to 2 weeks for completion of custom modifications.
Call us (toll free) to order: 866-888-7478 to order, or to discuss making these custom modifications to a Conn 10D or 11D that you currently own.
NOTE: The price displayed reflects the typical value of the horn with the above custom modifications. It may vary based on the quality/value of the horn prior to beginning work.