Siegfried's Call Custom Model SC4 Yamaha 671
Designer: Siegfried's Call
Add a note to encourage purchase
The Siegfried's Call Custom Model SC4 is completely modified in the Siegfried's Call Custom workshop. We begin with a new Yamaha 671, making the following modifications to craft a completely new horn:
- Strip lacquer.
- Reshape the exchange valve ports.
- Refit and lap valves to Siegfried's Call proprietary specifications.
- Ultrasonically clean.
- Align valve ports and install upgraded bumper and string materials.
- Cut the bell and install a new Dieter Otto bell ring.
- Add a Dieter Otto hand-hammered bell flare with matte lacquer on the inside and a steel wire in the rim.
- Exchange lead pipe with a Dieter Otto Jeff Nelsen model, allowing for better hand to mouth positioning and improved intonation.
- Add Siegfried's Call Custom engraved valve caps.
- Add Siegfried's Call Custom engraved concave finger buttons.
- Traditional water key on the lead pipe and F branch.
- Install the innovative Martin Ecker mouthpiece-to-Venturi adapter system for proper alignment and mouthpiece fit.
- Install Siegfried's Call Custom shield.
Case must be purchased separately for this horn.
Allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Call us (toll free) to order or to see if a horn is available for immediate shipment: 866-888-7478.