IPAC PB316SBDLX Screw Bell Deluxe French Horn Case
Add a note to encourage purchase
Designed to fit the smallest and largest wraps (including the Geyer wrap), Protec’s new Screwbell French Horn PRO PAC allows for a custom fit with sections for sheet music, a mute, and small accessories all in a single lightweight compact case. The ultimate in transportation, the PB316SBDLX is carry-on friendly with most airlines, includes a padded shoulder strap, and is compatible with Protec’s optional backpack strap (model# BPSTRAP) and optional trolley (model T1).
Lined with soft nylex, the interior can be customized using the various modular parts: body block with secure strap, lid body block, zippered accessory pouch, and double mouthpiece pouch. Each modular part features hook & loop fasteners that allow it to be positioned anywhere inside the case. The removable mute pouch features a drawstring closure and is securely held by retaining straps. The lightweight frame is made of shock-absorbing wood and is covered with water-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon.
- Quick-lock closure
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Includes padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Attachable to optional trolley (Model # T1)
- Subway handle
- Dual corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon exterior
- Front-side zippered pocket
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Soft non-abrasive nylex lining
- Modular body block with secure strap
- Modular zippered accessory pouch
- Modular double mouthpiece pouch
- Removable padded mute pouch with drawstring closure
- Modular lid body block
- Exterior Dimensions: 24w x 7d x 16h"
- Exterior Pocket Dimensions: 24w x 2.5d x 14 to 16h"