Paxman Model 40ML Descant Horn Serial Number 12714
Add a note to encourage purchase
Used Paxman Model 40ML descant horn serial number 12714.
Paul Navarro constructed a leadpipe bit to improve the venturi and it helps response and intonation greatly. Darin Sorley added an adjustable pinky hook. Previous owner information not available.
The original order reads as such from Paxman: (hand written)
- One- Paxman Bb/f alto Full double horn
- F extension
- lacquered with wear and scratching
- Model 40ML
- Medium Bore
- Medium Large bell
- Gold Brass Brass
- Detachable Bell (Paxman Ring)
- traditional water key
- lightweight Rotors
- string linkage (mechanical exchanges)
- ducks foot support
- adjustable pinky hook
- comes with a CG Conn Black Nylon Backpack style case
At Siegfried's Call, we have performed end play service to the valves, cleaned the instrument thoroughly, and made ready for the next player.