Navarro French Horn Mouthpiece Cup Underpart
Add a note to encourage purchase
Designed for Paul Navarro of the Chicago Lyric Opera. It combines characteristics of both the London and Chicago style Osmun cups.
The Navarro Cup specifications:
- .650" (16.5mm) diameter at the joint where the cup and rim meet
- inch threads are .750-36 threads, compatible with almost all American-made screw rim mouthpieces
- metric cups are 17.5mm at the joint where the cup and rim meet (special order 1-2 weeks)
- metric threads are .800-36, designed specifically to be interchangeable with Osmun, Paxman and Halstead-Chidell mouthpiece rims and are offered in sizes larger than the inch models.
- multiple shank choices to fit your horn perfectly. (European and Schmid special order 1-2 weeks)
- bright silver plated cup (gold plated cups allow for up to 3 weeks delivery)
We carry a number of standard Osmun Navarro cups in stock. Normally 1-2 week delivery for options. Please allow up to 3 weeks for gold plating.
MADE IN THE USA.