Navarro French Horn Mouthpiece cup N12
Add a note to encourage purchase
Designed for Paul Navarro of the Chicago Lyric Opera. It combines characteristics of both the London and Chicago style Osmun cups.
The Navarro line specifications:
- N12 has a #12 bore 4.801mm
- .650" (16.5mm) diameter at the joint where the cup and rim meet
- inch threads are .750-36 threads, compatible with almost all American-made screw rim mouthpieces
- metric cups are 17.5mm at the joint where the cup and rim meet (special order 1-2 weeks)
- metric threads are .800-36, designed specifically to be interchangeable with Osmun, Paxman and Halstead-Chidell mouthpiece rims and are offered in sizes larger than the inch models.
- multiple shank choices to fit your horn perfectly. (European and Schmid special order 1-2 weeks)
- bright silver plated cup (gold plated cups allow for 1-2 weeks delivery)