Navarro French Horn Mouthpiece cup N10
Designed for Paul Navarro of the Chicago Lyric Opera. It combines characteristics of both the London and Chicago style Osmun cups.
The Navarro line specifications:
- N10 has a #10 bore 4.915mm
- .650" (16.5mm) diameter at the joint where the cup and rim meet
- inch threads are .750-36 threads, compatible with almost all American-made screw rim mouthpieces
- metric cups are 17.5mm at the joint where the cup and rim meet (special order 1-2 weeks)
- metric threads are .800-36, designed specifically to be interchangeable with Osmun, Paxman and Halstead-Chidell mouthpiece rims and are offered in sizes larger than the inch models.
- multiple shank choices to fit your horn perfectly. (European and Schmid special order 1-2 weeks)
- bright silver plated cup (gold plated cups allow for 1-2 weeks delivery)