London French Horn Mouthpiece cup L10
The London line by Osmun. From Dennis Brain to Frank Lloyd, the London style has been characterized by stunning technique and a bright, clear tone. The London line of mouthpieces have a medium cup depth with a pronounced cup shape, which accentuates the higher harmonics. The London line of cups A moderately deep cup with a pronounced curve in the sidewall helps produce the clear, ringing sound preferred by the great British players.
The London line specifications:
- L10 has a #10 bore 4.915mm
- .650" (16.5mm) diameter at the joint where the cup and rim meet
- inch threads are .750-36 threads, compatible with almost all American-made screw rim mouthpieces
- metric cups are 17.5mm at the joint where the cup and rim meet (special order 1-2 weeks)
- metric threads are .800-36, designed specifically to be interchangeable with Osmun, Paxman and Halstead-Chidell mouthpiece rims and are offered in sizes larger than the inch models.
- multiple shank choices to fit your horn perfectly. (European and Schmid special order 1-2 weeks)
- bright silver plated cup (gold plated cups allow for 1-2 weeks delivery)