Geyer French Horn Mouthpiece cup G18
Copy of a Carl Geyer original. It shares the essential characteristics of the Chicago cup in a shallower form.
The Geyer line specifications:
- G18 has a #18 bore 4.305mm
- .650" (16.5mm) diameter at the joint where the cup and rim meet
- inch threads are .750-36 threads, compatible with almost all American-made screw rim mouthpieces
- metric cups are 17.5mm at the joint where the cup and rim meet (special order 1-2 weeks)
- metric threads are .800-36, designed specifically to be interchangeable with Osmun, Paxman and Halstead-Chidell mouthpiece rims and are offered in sizes larger than the inch models.
- multiple shank choices to fit your horn perfectly. (European and Schmid special order 1-2 weeks)
- bright silver plated cup (gold plated cups allow for 1-2 weeks delivery)