Conn 8D Elkhart N19679
Designer: C.G. Conn
Add a note to encourage purchase
This has been played in the MET Opera for the last decade....
- Elkhart 8D N series SN#N19679
- no lacquer
- amato style water key on lead pipe
- detachable bell (original)
- Lawson lead pipe
- Duerk Nickel silver bell flare (additional included in price and preferred on horn)
- valve job by J. Landress Brass within last 2 years.
- no case
Abby Mayer and I grew very close the last decade before he passed this year. We serviced this horn exclusively during that time and it is in excellent working order. This sale is being offered by request of Abby's wife to help settle his estate. Bittersweet indeed. - See more at: http://www.siegfriedscall.com/collections/used/products/schmid-double-horn#sthash.uafNTcYI.dpufcut bell (aftermarket Siegfried's Call ring with Alex compatible threads)lacquer (scratches and marks throughou