Add a note to encourage purchase
The Chicago rim is a copy of an original Farkas model. Its moderate dimensions offer good support and make it an excellent all-around rim model.
The Chicago Deep line specifications:
- .650" (16.5mm) in diameter at the joint where the cup and rim meet
- inch threads are .750-36 threads, compatible with almost all American-made screw rim mouthpieces
- metric rims are 17.5mm at the joint where the cup and rim meet
- metric threads are .800-36, designed specifically to be interchangeable with Osmun, Paxman and Halstead-Chidell mouthpiece rims and are offered in sizes larger than the inch models.
- multiple shank choices to fit your horn perfectly.
- three finishes to choose from