Haydn High Horn French Horn Mouthpiece cup H16
Add a note to encourage purchase
Our shallowest cup, it's designed to facilitate work in the upper tessitura of the instrument. Offered as stock with 16 bore throat.
The Haydn line specifications:
- BH16 has a #16 bore 4.496mm
- .650" (16.5mm) diameter at the joint where the cup and rim meet
- inch threads are .750-36 threads, compatible with almost all American-made screw rim mouthpieces
- metric cups are 17.5mm at the joint where the cup and rim meet (special order 1-2 weeks)
- metric threads are .800-36, designed specifically to be interchangeable with Osmun, Paxman and Halstead-Chidell mouthpiece rims and are offered in sizes larger than the inch models.
- US Standard shank
- bright silver plated cup
NOTE: If you can't add a product to the shopping cart, the item is currently unavailable.