Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants
The extensive range of Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced insturment care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
Ongoing wear and weakening of the instrument's air seal due to improper lubrication are serious threats to the performing artist. The negative effects include unsureresponse diminishing resonance and clarity, erratic intonation, and unreliable action. An extensive research and development project was therefore undertaken to engineer a comprehensive system of lubricants that would satisfy the following criteria:
- Nontoxic Formula - each lubricant is nontoxic.
- Leading-Edge Technology - each lubricant embodies the most advanced technology, providing superior, longer-lasting performance, and protection against wear and corrosion.
- Compatibility - each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum-based oils, avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics.
- Application-Specific - each lubricant's viscosity, and formulation is designed for its specific application.
- Easy Application - each lubricant is packaged with a dispensing system that allows convenient application to the most difficult-to-reach lubrication points.
- Application Guide - an easy to follow application guide is available that describes the suggested use of each product.
Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants achieve the optimum balance between quick action and protection of vital components. Hetman lubricants are formulated in special viscosity grades that meet the specific requirements of the artist, and best suit the individual character of the artist's instrument. Performers are afforded the feel and confidence of a smooth, consistent action, while the longevity of their treasured instrument is prolonged by the unique formulation of each lubricant.
Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants allow superior performance and protection to be realized immediately upon application. Although pre-cleaning is not required, maximum performance and protection is achieved by applying Hetman lubricants to a thoroughly cleaned instrument. The unique formulation of Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants provides unprecedented levels of both performance and protection.